I’m really excited to finally be able to talk about the super secret project I’ve been working on! I’ve collaborated with Scott Hargis to develop a series of instructional videos aimed at the photographer interested in using off camera flash to shoot interiors. Phew, that was a mouthful.
This was a really fun project to work on and I know you’re going to learn a lot! Here are some details that you might be wondering about:
– Release date is scheduled for March 1st. If we’re ready to go live earlier I’ll let you know here first!
– Video (and more details) will be available at LightingForRealEstatePhotography.com but don’t click yet. The website’s still under construction.
– We’re not releasing DVDs but your paid subscription allows unlimited access to the videos.
– Videos (and entire website) are mobile friendly so you can watch at home, at a coffee shop, or even on a shoot!
– Sorry, no discounts for pre-release sales. In fact, there are no pre-release sales.
– Video subscriptions will be $175.00.
Lastly, we’re going to be running a Lighting for Real Estate Photography Give Away contest for a couple free subscriptions! Watch the blog for more details (probably announced some time next week). Hit me up in the comments with any questions!