For us, success means making a difference in the industry. We think that the ideal person to receive this subscription is someone who is poised to take their photography to the next level. Talk to us! Tell us what your day to day challenges are. Tell us what you want to improve in your photography. Tell us how the Lighting for Real Estate Photography subscription help? Easy, right? Here’s the catch.
Since this is a video series all entries must be in the form of a video. Don’t be scared. Be creative! Almost everyone these days has a video camera whether it’s the Canon 5d2, your iPhone or even a webcam. Just be creative with it. Give us something that will make us remember you!
Here are the official rules:
1) Video should be 30-60 seconds. Much longer and we probably won’t make it to the end.
2) Video must be uploaded as a public video to YouTube with the following keywords: “Lighting for Real Estate Photography”, “Video giveaway”
3) Link to the video must be emailed to email@example.com. Links left in the comments section of the blog may or may not be noticed. Please email.
4) Entry must be uploaded and link emailed to us by February 15, 2012, 5:00 pm PST.
5) Send us your name, website, and email address in your email with your entry. Your log in to the videos is with your email address so please send a real email address. In return I promise not to share or sell it to anyone.
6) By entering this contest you agree to let us (Malia Campbell Photography, Scott Hargis Photo) use your video entry to help promote our series.
Okay that’s enough fine print. We’ll announce the winners at 9:00 am PST on Launch Day (scheduled for March 1st. If we launch early you’ll be notified early). Go shoot! Be creative! We’re looking forward to
hearing from seeing you!