I’m really excited to finally be able to talk about the super secret project I’ve been working on! I’ve collaborated with Scott Hargis to develop a series of instructional videos aimed at the photographer interested in using off camera flash to shoot interiors. Phew, that was a mouthful.
This was a really fun project to work on and I know you’re going to learn a lot! Here are some details that you might be wondering about:
- Release date is scheduled for March 1st. If we’re ready to go live earlier I’ll let you know here first!
- Video (and more details) will be available at LightingForRealEstatePhotography.com but don’t click yet. The website’s still under construction.
- We’re not releasing DVDs but your paid subscription allows unlimited access to the videos.
- Videos (and entire website) are mobile friendly so you can watch at home, at a coffee shop, or even on a shoot!
- Sorry, no discounts for pre-release sales. In fact, there are no pre-release sales.
- Video subscriptions will be $175.00.
Lastly, we’re going to be running a Lighting for Real Estate Photography Give Away contest for a couple free subscriptions! Watch the blog for more details (probably announced some time next week). Hit me up in the comments with any questions!
Special thanks to Quentin Bacon for capturing the footage!