Since our launch of the Lighting for Real Estate Photography video series last Friday we’ve received an overwhelming response to both the series and the video giveaway. Feedback from subscribers has been fantastic (you can read about it HERE) and the number of entries into our giveaway blew me away. Narrowing it down to five winners was difficult but I think you’ll agree, after watching the winning entries, that these five clearly stand out. So, without further ado, here are the lucky five: Hit the jump to see if you won
I told you I’d let you know here first and so here it is: Lighting for Real Estate Photography is open and ready for sales!
We’ve worked with an AMAZING team over at Giant Seattle to help us get the website up and running and they beat our deadline by THREE WEEKS! If you’re ever in need of a good website developer/designer please give Chris a shout. I really can’t say enough great things about working with him.
Please note that we ARE still running the Lighting for Real Estate Photography video giveaway and you can still enter until February 15th (5:00 pm PST). We’re getting some great entries and I can’t wait to share them with you!
Okay, that’s all for now. Have a great weekend everyone!!
For us, success means making a difference in the industry. We think that the ideal person to receive this subscription is someone who is poised to take their photography to the next level. Talk to us! Tell us what your day to day challenges are. Tell us what you want to improve in your photography. Tell us how the Lighting for Real Estate Photography subscription help? Easy, right? Here’s the catch.
Since this is a video series all entries must be in the form of a video. Don’t be scared. Be creative! Almost everyone these days has a video camera whether it’s the Canon 5d2, your iPhone or even a webcam. Just be creative with it. Give us something that will make us remember you!
Here are the official rules:
1) Video should be 30-60 seconds. Much longer and we probably won’t make it to the end.
2) Video must be uploaded as a public video to YouTube with the following keywords: “Lighting for Real Estate Photography”, “Video giveaway”
3) Link to the video must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Links left in the comments section of the blog may or may not be noticed. Please email.
4) Entry must be uploaded and link emailed to us by February 15, 2012, 5:00 pm PST.
5) Send us your name, website, and email address in your email with your entry. Your log in to the videos is with your email address so please send a real email address. In return I promise not to share or sell it to anyone.
6) By entering this contest you agree to let us (Malia Campbell Photography, Scott Hargis Photo) use your video entry to help promote our series.
Okay that’s enough fine print. We’ll announce the winners at 9:00 am PST on Launch Day (scheduled for March 1st. If we launch early you’ll be notified early). Go shoot! Be creative! We’re looking forward to
hearing from seeing you!
I’m really excited to finally be able to talk about the super secret project I’ve been working on! I’ve collaborated with Scott Hargis to develop a series of instructional videos aimed at the photographer interested in using off camera flash to shoot interiors. Phew, that was a mouthful.
This was a really fun project to work on and I know you’re going to learn a lot! Here are some details that you might be wondering about:
- Release date is scheduled for March 1st. If we’re ready to go live earlier I’ll let you know here first!
- Video (and more details) will be available at LightingForRealEstatePhotography.com but don’t click yet. The website’s still under construction.
- We’re not releasing DVDs but your paid subscription allows unlimited access to the videos.
- Videos (and entire website) are mobile friendly so you can watch at home, at a coffee shop, or even on a shoot!
- Sorry, no discounts for pre-release sales. In fact, there are no pre-release sales.
- Video subscriptions will be $175.00.
Lastly, we’re going to be running a Lighting for Real Estate Photography Give Away contest for a couple free subscriptions! Watch the blog for more details (probably announced some time next week). Hit me up in the comments with any questions!