This is pretty neat – I just discovered that a house I shot a few months ago for Madison House, LTD broker, Megan Glouner, was featured on the front page of the Seattle PI today. The article features three amazing Madrona homes for sale and the house I shot for Megan was the leading image (and the first 12 images in the article).
Click HERE to see the article.
It was a gorgeous day for a Property Video! Today took me out to Magnolia to shoot this cute view property for Coldwell Banker Bain Broker, Jane Maxson. I hope you enjoy it!
Malia Campbell Photography
Real Estate | Advertising | Editorial
Commercial & Residential
Malia Campbell is a Seattle based photographer specializing in Interiors Photography and Videography for the Real Estate, Design and Construction Industries.
She’s fun to work with, has a great eye for detail, and produces images that showcase every home at its very best!
For rates and booking, please reply to this email or give her a call:
206.395.8613 | email@example.com | www.maliacampbellphotography.com
Don’t forget to check out her recently filmed Property Videos by clicking HERE.
Since our launch of the Lighting for Real Estate Photography video series last Friday we’ve received an overwhelming response to both the series and the video giveaway. Feedback from subscribers has been fantastic (you can read about it HERE) and the number of entries into our giveaway blew me away. Narrowing it down to five winners was difficult but I think you’ll agree, after watching the winning entries, that these five clearly stand out. So, without further ado, here are the lucky five: Hit the jump to see if you won
I told you I’d let you know here first and so here it is: Lighting for Real Estate Photography is open and ready for sales!
We’ve worked with an AMAZING team over at Giant Seattle to help us get the website up and running and they beat our deadline by THREE WEEKS! If you’re ever in need of a good website developer/designer please give Chris a shout. I really can’t say enough great things about working with him.
Please note that we ARE still running the Lighting for Real Estate Photography video giveaway and you can still enter until February 15th (5:00 pm PST). We’re getting some great entries and I can’t wait to share them with you!
Okay, that’s all for now. Have a great weekend everyone!!
For us, success means making a difference in the industry. We think that the ideal person to receive this subscription is someone who is poised to take their photography to the next level. Talk to us! Tell us what your day to day challenges are. Tell us what you want to improve in your photography. Tell us how the Lighting for Real Estate Photography subscription help? Easy, right? Here’s the catch.
Since this is a video series all entries must be in the form of a video. Don’t be scared. Be creative! Almost everyone these days has a video camera whether it’s the Canon 5d2, your iPhone or even a webcam. Just be creative with it. Give us something that will make us remember you!
Here are the official rules:
1) Video should be 30-60 seconds. Much longer and we probably won’t make it to the end.
2) Video must be uploaded as a public video to YouTube with the following keywords: “Lighting for Real Estate Photography”, “Video giveaway”
3) Link to the video must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Links left in the comments section of the blog may or may not be noticed. Please email.
4) Entry must be uploaded and link emailed to us by February 15, 2012, 5:00 pm PST.
5) Send us your name, website, and email address in your email with your entry. Your log in to the videos is with your email address so please send a real email address. In return I promise not to share or sell it to anyone.
6) By entering this contest you agree to let us (Malia Campbell Photography, Scott Hargis Photo) use your video entry to help promote our series.
Okay that’s enough fine print. We’ll announce the winners at 9:00 am PST on Launch Day (scheduled for March 1st. If we launch early you’ll be notified early). Go shoot! Be creative! We’re looking forward to
hearing from seeing you!